Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near temple bar?

• 13-08-2021 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,549 ✭✭✭✭

Folks we are going for dinner tonight and I'm inclined to drive.

I am particular about my car and its large so tight multi stories are a no go. Is there anywhere near by anyone can recommend to park or should I take a taxi?

Post edited by biko on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Allinall

I would take a taxi, or bus.

It will be next to impossible to get on street parking on a Thursday evening in town.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Always disliked the multi-story off Fleet Street in Temple Bar because the spaces seemed to be tight & never liked parking on the street in the city. Anytime I’m parking southside I use the RCSI/Stephen’s Green SC multi-story. Might be a bit of a walk depending on where you’re dining but it’s 24 hour, nice sized spaces & they used to offer nice discounts if you paid your ticket when you arrived. Never had any problems or incidents with leaving the car there for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Definitely would recommend St Stephen's Green/RCSI car park. You can pre-book a VIP spot there as well to guarantee you have a nice space.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭lordsheepface

how did you get on. did you risk the drive / park? whered you park?

Advertisement