Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW X3 (New Car) PCP

Options
  • 12-08-2021 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking to buy a new BMW x3 (Msport Hybrid) on a PCP and dealer has the stock (not an ex-demo)

The best deal I could find is the below:

Cash price: 68K

Deposit -- 10K

Monthly -- 800 (3 years)

GMFV - 34K

Any thoughts? I know its hard to predict what the value of the car maybe in 3 years time but we do about less than 10K miles per year and would keep car in good condition as well. Ideally, we would like there to be some equity in 3 years time so we can go again.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

How much of a discount is this of the list price? I’ve never been able to get more than about 6% of when talking to a any Irish BMW dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭carsfan2

Did you consider the ix3 electric model for a few grand more?72/73k I think.

lot of kit and possibly better residual as I think all electric going to be very sought after.

the deal you outlined sounds ok but you’d need a crystal ball to work out how much equity you’ll have at the end of the term. You’re probably getting the pre facelift model though as the car has just had a revamp.

Residual values of everything are really high now so hopefully that will remain the case if you’re going pcp.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,114 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

ix3 is getting the same facelift as the regular x3 if that's important to you.

Advertisement