Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Vaccination Portal SMS verification issues

• 03-08-2021 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ MadDog1999

Hey, just wondering if anyone else are having issues when trying to login to the vaccination portal? For the last week, when I try to login, I get to the screen to enter a verification code sent by SMS. The sms never arrives, even after resending the code, I rang support at least 3 times and they were of no help.

It appears to be a problem with the +44787077777 number the codes are sent with as eBay uses that too and I also don't receive codes from eBay. If you are having the same issues, what carrier and phone are you with? I have a galaxy S20 and vodafone are adamant that it's not an issue on their side.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭ L1011

It's probably being moved to your spam box immediately. Happened to me.

Advertisement