Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ubisoft Connect (PS5)

Options
  • 01-08-2021 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi guys just wondering to those of yous on PS5 or other platform can’t connect to Ubisoft Connect? I’m trying to connect since yesterday playing Fenyx Rising, but wouldn’t let me connect :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Liam2590

I had similar problems over the weekend playing ac valhalla, tried to get into connect a few times and it just was stuck on a loading screen

• Registered Users Posts: 32 jomzy

Is it working for you now? Exactly that is my problem and no matter how much I said it to their support team they are insisting I do port forwarding. I did everything I was told and no luck! Fenyx Rising is my first Ubisoft game and probably my last. Its just so much hassle to deal with this kind of stuff especially for a single player game

just tried it there now on 2 different ubisoft games and would not work on either of them so definitely something wrong with it at the moment it seems

Thanks so much for your reply. I was just so annoyed doing everything yesterday trying to sort it out as I thought it’s on my end.

I'm kinda surprised it's still not working, although I suppose I shouldn't be with ubisoft! really irritating when you can't connect

• Advertisement

Their support team apparently trying to push it that there's no issue on PS5 now they wanted me to rebuild database of my PS5 and redownload my game which I did yesterday as well. I also tried both version of Fenyx Rising PS5 and PS4 both not working

Advertisement