Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benches to rent.

Options
  • 29-07-2021 10:10pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Due to the recent upgrade and the disappearance of the entire forum participants who used to frequent this forum,

I now find myself in a position to rent out the existing workshop space and benches in the unlikely event that the previous users

chose not to come back here. I will be auctioning off my own bench and moving to greener pastures if I have no one to mod over. Its no fun being a mod

with no subjects😉

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,472 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Awww. I'll be your subject for moderator abuse if you ask nicely...but I know nothing about woodwork 🙁

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

Well that makes us even, coz I know nothing about swinging a banning hammer either, or giving a warning card....never done it.

You clean up the workshop, I'm off out to find me lost crew of shipmates. methinks there is a mutiny brewing somewhere😃

Looks like the stragglers are coming home, so benches are no longer for rent, as I will just be charging the present owners more😜

• Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭jmreire

Give them a chance, they're still out there, just trying to find their way back......😀🇮🇷

Leave them alone, and they will come home, dragging their tales behind them.😉

Where have I heard that before. Well jm, hows things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,291 ✭✭✭jmreire

Still vertical and breathing, so that's a good start, and slowly but surely finding my way around the new and improved (???) Boards. Whats new on the VW front?

Nothing to report on the vw front. Except I am picking up on the fiddley bits that need finishing on the white fasty.

And then will bring in the variant for surgery in the next week or two. So much doom and gloom being prophesied here,

I might be tempted to run a Variant resto on t'other site, as I am not gonna post numerous resto pics and all the effort that it entails

somewhere, that wont be around to show them. Thats if you believe all the whispers. Not made me mind up yet. But it is a lot quieter here now.

I cant imagine that it takes that long to work your way around here now. But I always connect by desktop so maybe thats better.

Advertisement