Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Concrete Modular Build homes-BuildWright

• 29-07-2021 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 17 Rockapotomus

Hi Everyone,

I am planning a build, and have come across a company called BuildWright from Monaghan that provide concrete modular build homes. I can't post the website link but a quick google of Buildwright.ie will bring you to it.

i have done some homework and they seem like a very reputable company and it seems like a good product. I can't see that they are NSAI certified but am waiting on a reply on an NSAI/BBA certificate.

I have 2 queries:

1: Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Modular Concrete Build homes as a technology? Particularly interested in what happens down the line if I have an issue with the house, e.g water ingress or cracks etc. I believe it should be covered in the contract with the company, have solicitor reviewing at the moment.

2: Has anyone heard about or dealt with Build Wrights in Monaghan? Parent company is Wright's builders. Anything I have heard so far is very positive and seem like reputable and solid people to deal with.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement