Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete Modular Build homes-BuildWright

• 29-07-2021 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi Everyone,

I am planning a build, and have come across a company called BuildWright from Monaghan that provide concrete modular build homes. I can't post the website link but a quick google of Buildwright.ie will bring you to it.

i have done some homework and they seem like a very reputable company and it seems like a good product. I can't see that they are NSAI certified but am waiting on a reply on an NSAI/BBA certificate.

I have 2 queries:

1: Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Modular Concrete Build homes as a technology? Particularly interested in what happens down the line if I have an issue with the house, e.g water ingress or cracks etc. I believe it should be covered in the contract with the company, have solicitor reviewing at the moment.

2: Has anyone heard about or dealt with Build Wrights in Monaghan? Parent company is Wright's builders. Anything I have heard so far is very positive and seem like reputable and solid people to deal with.

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement