Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Brea - US Pace - NBC - (**Spoilers**)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Final season teaser

Starts January 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Final season starts next week

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

They really are tying themselves up in knots with this show. 😂

Still good fun though. I'd say it's a good thing that this is the last season. At least they can work towards a proper ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's a great old "laff", they should have gone for another ten series at least.

It's good for Aussie tourism as well, being as all the 10000BC scenes were filmed there.

Still daft AF but good hokey fun. To be fair, they played that emotional scene very well.

The last episode is next week.

I wonder if there will be a time travel resurrection?

• Advertisement

The finale was a little bit rushed, but it was OK. I'm not mad at it!

I just want to know how everyone fit in that tiny jet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It being a time machine jet the storage space was probably like the Tardis. I'm more surprised that the multi-billion Dollar time-jet managed to land in a field and was just left there. They could have got another ten series using the jet alone. 😂

Advertisement