Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersounds.ie

Options
  • 22-07-2021 7:22am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi.....since new site format has started, I'm getting notifications daily from above which I seem unable to stop. How can I stop these notifications please?

Many thanks.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Same here, I neither follow nor subscribe to that forum. Strange thing is, its the only one I am getting notifications from (zero emails since the move) on the bell on the top bar even though I am subscribed and have bookmarked a few other threads/forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Also getting the notifications, can't stop it, tried going into an old email and un subscribe that way but that link does nothing now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

I've since "Un subscribed" from all notifications, logged out, logged in......still getting loads of unwanted Notifications from Richersounds.ie.

Anyone here help please?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Yeah there doesn't seem to be any answers from and of the mods/admin on this so far @Boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,331 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Same here. keep seeing notifications and the odd popup telling me that someone has started a thread or posted in an existing thread in the Richer Sounds forum.

Even though (as a last resort) I've switched off every single option in the 'popup' column for notification settings.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi All.

We really are sorry about this but have no idea either why this is happening.

We have linked some of the Admins over on our Richersounds forum so hopefully we can get some answers soon.

Advertisement