Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭tohaltuwi

KAY TEA

Bring earplugs to 3 Arena

Coddle & other delicacies from long ago as per yesterday. We are living these stories. 🙁

May Day and all its folklore

International Wurkers’ Day: Joseph de Wurker

A call out to students doing Vocational Leaving Cert, exam paper never arrived today.

A complete BOREFEST awaits us 😒☹️🥱😴😑

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Katie at 3 arena, Darcy was saying his crowd was going as well, I'd bet money on freebies 🤔

Katie can't even be bothered to show an interest in the promo, so it's going to be another borefest

Did Kevin not say he was going to make everyone up their game 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

I assume events in Mount St will be covered on Liveline today.

I must say I am confused. When locals wanted these lads moved on they were labelled far right. Now that Harris ordered the streets to be cleared of tents, have we got a right wing Taoiseach?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Tow

To brighten up ur day, before de wan who thinks paper bags are exciting. We have auld country folk translations.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

"The ABCs", burn marks or being whacked for not knowing your ABCs? Kay Tee can you explain these auld terms for us?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement

grass full of dog sh1te, maybe human too

• Registered Users Posts: 39,174 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Culchie habits today, is it?

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 17,872 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

"We've been trying to coax someone to come on"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,897 ✭✭✭squonk

Mayday! Isn’t that what you say when your plane is about to crash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Is this an AI generated radio show, with the prompts inoffensive, bland, useless discussion, offending nobody except those who enjoy good discussion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,317 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this show is descending into an awful shambles. what is this absolute rubbish ? We we hear about may day in kerry soon ?

This wan is for de fairies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,931 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Ahhhhhhh........nuthin but shite again

right Wing is opposition of current gubbermint policy, whatever dat is

According to people like this cawlur the ‘other world’ was always hanging around just waiting to be explored. They trot it out for every holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,174 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Superstitious bollocks.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Is Kevin actually making progress at reducing costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,830 ✭✭✭shearforce

is there absolutely nothing going on in this country that we're stuck talking about witches and magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,958 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Thou shalt not cover thy neighbours S Class.

Not a bit! It’s all grand! It’s great isn’t it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,622 ✭✭✭leath_dub

Feck's sake - has RTE relocated to Craggy Island?? All this talk about piseogs, superstitions, eating pig's heads etc - are they completely unaware of what's going on in the wider world?? Mount Street, anyone?

De evil eye. Can you say dat anymore?

I spoke too soon, mention of people 'travelling' around with bad intentions? Careful K8Tea!!

Can someone check with the flip flops shops in Donnybrook?

M

If I was a tent seller I'd be rubbing my hands this morning, lots of business coming their way when these men arrive back in to Mount Street tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭avfc1874

I wonder which one of the team found this weirdo on twitter 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

good old kaytee…. Bore us to death why don’t ya with this obscure bs. As long as you don’t mention what’s going on on mount street or newtownmountkennedy or elsewhere. Yew can’t say dat yew can’t say dat

Just asking, why would they be back? They’re being moved to camps with facilities I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭mountain

Would Kevin actually defend this nonsense of a show?
    is this the type of nonsense that he thinks is acceptable quality for prime time radio ?

• Advertisement
    M

Better stuff to do in Dublin City Centre for a days entertainment, nothing to do but pull the wire off themselves in those out of town places.

Advertisement