Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭avfc1874

She's a lovely tone of voice 🥺, for a salt a da earth 🙄

Ireland’s holy well, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

There's loads for sale online, missus.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

Moron FM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭archfi

Duffy is eyeing the clock

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Joe's gone loo-lah

• Registered Users Posts: 38,964 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Keep going, Joe. I'm sure there's more you can list on the run down to the top of the hour.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Really killing time today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Talk about a man trying to kill time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,251 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

'I knowingly allowed myself to get ripped off 30 years ago'. Ok.

• Advertisement

Go away Joe, it’s past 15:00

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

just reading back on the thread.

The fella who owns The Grafton Barber lives in Ratoath (where I live). Amongst his fleet of cars is an orange Lamborghini (seriously). He also spends THE MONTH of January in Dubai every year. He could do with a haircut himself most of the time, always looks very scruffy.

Cash is the way to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

• Registered Users Posts: 13,576 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

During the early lockdown days I found a receipt for salon products, it was over €100, for the peeple who did not want to embrace the grey.

Secondly, a friend of the family would use the services of a hairdresser who operated from her home, cash in hand etc, who retuned to her home country with €100,000 in her pocket after selling the house here.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

I use cheap dye from Boots, the only thing I pay a hairdresser to do is to cut it. If I could trim it myself I would, to save a few shekels. I enjoy putting done interesting colours in my hair. What Hair Byrne used to call “box dye” and she allowed it to referred to as “dangerous” 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

"Secondly, a friend of the family would use the services of a hairdresser who operated from her home, cash in hand etc, who retuned to her home country with €100,000 in her pocket after selling the house here."

Good for her.

JOE

Biddy’s Day - have to any events to flog?

Paddy’s Day stands again, no seats left except for a fortune. Two tier parade. We know what tier Joe is on 🙄

Legend of Oirish soccer celebrates his 99th birthday, who is he? Should very old people get benefits without means test?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Today:

What are yzzers doing for the Bank Holiday next Monday? Tell Joe and he'll bore the hole off the rest if us with it.

Also, more whinging about St. Patricks Day parade in Dubalin. No discount for tickets in the stand for OIPs sez Joe.

A young soccer legend Charlie O'Leary is 99 and has to do a means test to get the blind pension. Very mean indeed, so to speak.

Joe's Promos seem to be getting longer.

More sh!te from 1.45 twoday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,171 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

• over ninety is now old, no longer a young fellow at 90+ years old
    • more parade seating rubbish
    • Joe wants to know what festivities are put on for the bank holiday ? God knows whoy. What fecking festivities are good in the first week of February in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Wonder will Joe be talking about st Patrick, photo shoot with the minister and transvestites, or as someone called it on twitter, the cocks and frocks photoshoot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Expunge

Solid start to the year from Joe. Of the 21 Livelines broadcast in January, he did 17 of them (he was not available the first week of Jan, as you could imagine)

1 Funny Fryday and 1 childish spat with Malachy Steenson.

Keep it up Joe. St. Joseph de Wuuurker is watching you!

You mean over 95 is old-ish.

But it all depends on the situation too. I had an aunt whose stage of life depended on how the land lay. Up to about 75 she was middle aged, then still in very fine fettle and able to strut in the dance floor she veered into great old age should some inconvenience arise 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Charlie doyed

He’s a gonner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,926 ✭✭✭furiousox

Great start lol 😆

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭archfi

That 99 year old has a great strong voice on him

fair fecks to him

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

I’ve had a fingernail in me eye and a few needles to follow

Gosh, it’s a wonder my late mother wasn’t on to that 🤨 She divested all assets to maintain her entitlements, and no she wasn’t born in Cavan.

• Advertisement

OK Joe.....so where do we draw the loine ?

Advertisement