Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline: Thread with no name, Host with no shame

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,173 ✭✭✭LambshankRedemption

How about a slight adjustment, "Thread with no-name, Host with no shame and a Mod who takes no shizzle"

Weirdest dream ever last night. I was talking to a dog in both Polish and English and it was answering back, jumped through the window, and I had to take refuge in another room. Dobri pies! Dobri pies!

The dog was a large Bully dog, dark grey in colour, don’t know its name. irony is all the dogs, like the people there were friendly, and no Bully breeds.

Thankfully I’ll miss Terrible Turdsday as I’ve an appointment. Looks like Joe is having a bad effect on my sanity.

Another possible Liveline thread title: "Travel log, dream log, you never know what you are going to get on the Liveline thread, Talk to Joe".

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭Tow

Today in de Landmark Hotel:

• Command Chair: Joe
    • Guest Chairs: Loads of people you have not seen for Years.

Possible Topics:

Funny Friday on a Thursday in the Landmark Hotel

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Breathless camp voice promo from a clearly aroused Joe there.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

I hear the the Israelis were considering flying helicopters with giant speakers to pump Funny Friday into every inch of the Gaza Strip but after that promo they’ve backtracked as even they aren’t that sadistic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

The thread could be renamed:

"Liveline: Thread with no name, host with no shame, keep yizzer posts relevant all the same".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Ahhh come on now..... Think of the childers and the hoooooman right violations

• Registered Users Posts: 38,764 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Oh, thank ferk it's Crapulent Thurdsday, 'cos I'm likely to drop off to sleep. I'd hate to miss anything if it were a show worthwhile listening to, but that's not likely on a normal day, never mind today.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Tickets to Aladdin. Where they purchased at full face value, so to speak?

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Advertisement

We've not had a show worth listening to, since Blindboy Boatclub opted to ring in to Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Clontarf to Carrick is a 2.5 hour journey so I can only assume Joe and team left at 3.01 yesterday to beat the traffic.

It would also be too late to be heading back to the capital on a busy Holy Thursday once he signs all the autographs after the show so that will be 2 nights hotel stay. Breakfast and 2, probably 3 dinners with some fine wine also needed.

Joe can avoid the motorway tolls by travelling an extra 18km so expect that to be included when Joe submits his travelling expenses.

I also assume the velvet jacket will need dry cleaning after Joe drops a load of food on it while preparing for a barrage of belches live on air.

The PAC are sharpening their claws as I type.

Is there special GAA elocution classes to Tain one into using the thick culchie GAA accent?

Walking tour of Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭mountain

Duffy is an ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,908 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I can't believe that people protest outside hotels when asylum seekers are about to arrive but not a peep out of anyone when this crowd of scroungers turn up.

The worst part is this is another farce funded by de licence fee so to speak

Joe out of the gate with incorrect dates already.

Off to a good start.

Sounds like the "crowd" they have there is about 9 people.

Doc Savage is so old he should be brought to the vet to be put down himself.

There’ll be plenty of burps after the big fry-up this morning and Leitrim coddle lunch, in addition to last nights dinner en suite. So much that he’ll rise up to the ceiling and fall down again once all has is expelled on air during show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Turgid Thursday

• Advertisement

I’d say tge population of Leitrim is dropping as we speak

Will:

Sil Fox still be cancelled?

Harry Corry be giving away sofas and other decent prizes?

Answers on a Postcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭TinyMuffin

Joe, Noel is on the de phone, he does not sound happy.

Take this job and shove it… is something Joe will never say to Kev as long as his contract and expenses gravy train lasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭mountain

The listenership is surely dropping like flies.

RTE profits right now.

Who’s the prick they keep inviting back doing the shite loud shouty poems?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭sligeach

No Joe, Ryan Tubridy did not write the song, "Take this job and shove it". He didn't have a choice as he was rightfully dropkicked out the Montrose doors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,942 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

too late for me, I turned on the radio before the computer

Advertisement