Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Problem with reported posts in Current Affairs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,946 ✭✭✭Odhinn

The same posteris back on the above thread. Despite being reported about 24 hours ago, nothing has been done. I have to ask again - is the report function working?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

I've a similar question open and still unanswered, too, from yesterday... not a threadbanned user, but one who's posting absolute anti-vaxx nonsense on a COVID thread - understating deaths from COVID by a factor of 30, insisting asymptomatic transmission can't happen, posting debunked myths, etc. Reported many times, no action or acknowledgement.

Is the report function working?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The poster that was reported by the OP here has now been sanctioned and a number of posts deleted

One of the issues we currently have is we do not yet have all our prior modding powers, and also have limited scope to search posts by users. I am sure this will all be sorted in the near future, but please bear with us as we also adjust to the new site.

And he's back at it again......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,289 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Can you link to the post and we can have a look?

Advertisement