Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boardsies Greatest - Most Overrated Song - Live Thread

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Beyonce - Crazy in Love Vs Kings of Leon

The Beatles - All you Need is Love

U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name

Will Smith - Men in Black

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

Will Smith - Men in Black

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Beyonce - Crazy in Love 3 Vs 0 Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A. 1 Vs 2 The Beatles - All you Need is Love

U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name 2 Vs 1 Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

Will Smith - Men in Black 3 Vs 0 Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

I'm going to put this tournament on ice and pick it up again in a few weeks.

I appreciate everyones voting so far

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Thanks for running it, Kolido. 😊 See you in a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Just stumbled on the tournie now. looking forward to when it picks back up. hopefully I don't miss any more of it.

Also, I submitted Disturbed- delighted it's getting so much hate! 🤭

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Sorry been away for a few days. Missed loads looks like. Also cant get the site at all on my phone for some reason.

Beyonce - Crazy in Love Vs Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A. Vs The Beatles - All you Need is Love

U2 - Where the Streets Have No Name Vs Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

Will Smith - Men in Black Vs Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

Resuming this tournament on the other site today. If you are not sure where that is and would like to play, please pm me for a link

Advertisement