Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Very First New Boards Thread!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Is this the finished version?

Must say I hayte it. More than a strong dislike. It's way too disorienting to figure out where any of my posts etc. are. I think if this is it, time for me to move on to pastures new.

I don't like this at all. I'll try and find another topic after this post, and it will annoy me again. Only this time, it will be too many.

Nope. Don't like it.

old.boards.ie doesn't work either.

New and old don't suit you?! Ah, shur, nice knowing you. Don't let the mouse hit you in the arse on the way out.

Yep I gonna stick around and...

Suckit and See. ;-}

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

gick 😜

Now there's a word I haven't heard in a long time, but I agree its total gick.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

I see the After Hours doesn't have an option to go to the next page for older threads ?

So are they all lost now ?

Also will they ever bring back the search for all posts functionality ?

I see on feedback they have a useless "how to with the new boards" with all useless crap like how to login, how to reply - obvious stuff really, but leaves out the glaring obvious things that are still missing....

thread closed of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Yeah what is the story with next page on forums ?

Advertisement