Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards going read only for the next couple of days

Options
  • 06-07-2021 10:08pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks!

Hopefully you've seen the announcement about the changes coming to boards, we're moving from one (ancient) software platform to another, newer platform.

The thread on it is here, with the site going read only for the next couple of days.

See you on the other side!

CIAB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I'm sorry niamh. It's just not good enough. How will people be able to post insults, abuse, rubbish and other perma ban stuff while you inconvenience them by stopping them. What will the trolls do? TLM

I never thought we'd see the day that world peace would arrive.

Anyway I'll be up early to get the last replies to posts in.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,147 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I found the Xbox forum!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Yeah, took me a while too. Welcome back everyone. I guess I was extremely optimistic when I said "a couple of days".

Advertisement