Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Cycling cap mono-brow

• 01-07-2021 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

Cripes lads, it's 4 hours since I finished my spin and I still have a straight line indentation the entire width of my forehead! Must be an age thing. Any tips for ironing it out?!:o:)

I'm sure there's some stretch marks vitamin E Bio-oil around here somewhere, might work. :pac:

(Or do I need a bigger cap? - aren't they one-size fits all?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭ NamelessPhil

Botox

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭ magicbastarder

you sure it's not a sun tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭ Boscoirl

Your heads got bigger from lock down. Nothing you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭ cletus

Would it have anything to do with your username?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭ daragh_

Iron your forehead. Make sure you pre-moisten*

*not actual advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

No, not tan, its actually a gouge / crease from the hem of the cap. Could be my fat head in fairness

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 32,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Seth Brundle

Is it still there now?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,456 Mod ✭✭✭✭ eeeee

I suffer the same, I don't think there is a cure!
    Lasts about half an hour for me.
    Maybe drink loads of water? Could you be dehydrated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭ Rogue-Trooper

Same here. Some caps are worse than others - my older Boards.ie caps sadly being the worst offenders and they are my favourite ones!:( If I do a longer spin on the way to work I can be rocking that crease for at least an hour and people often ask what happened to me!:o
    To try ease it I usually stick my head under the shower for a couple of minutes then rub a good bit of moisturiser in afterwards. I don't know if it actually helps but I feel like I'm making an effort to minimise it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

It's gone now alright. Seems to take longer with age. Loss of skin elasticity I guess :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭ ARX

68785399.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭ RobertFoster

fat bloke wrote: »
    It's gone now alright. Seems to take longer with age. Loss of skin elasticity I guess :)
    You have to exercise your brows too.

tumblr_mwiic5NJwg1rhmne4o1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭ Rechuchote

I've been watching too much racing. Was wondering where this Cap Mono-Brow was, on the Vuelta or a Tour.

Advertisement