Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cycling cap mono-brow

Options
  • 01-07-2021 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭

Cripes lads, it's 4 hours since I finished my spin and I still have a straight line indentation the entire width of my forehead! Must be an age thing. Any tips for ironing it out?!:o:)

I'm sure there's some stretch marks vitamin E Bio-oil around here somewhere, might work. :pac:

(Or do I need a bigger cap? - aren't they one-size fits all?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

Botox

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,291 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

you sure it's not a sun tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Your heads got bigger from lock down. Nothing you can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭cletus

Would it have anything to do with your username?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

Iron your forehead. Make sure you pre-moisten*

*not actual advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭fat bloke

No, not tan, its actually a gouge / crease from the hem of the cap. Could be my fat head in fairness

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is it still there now?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I suffer the same, I don't think there is a cure!
    Lasts about half an hour for me.
    Maybe drink loads of water? Could you be dehydrated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Same here. Some caps are worse than others - my older Boards.ie caps sadly being the worst offenders and they are my favourite ones!:( If I do a longer spin on the way to work I can be rocking that crease for at least an hour and people often ask what happened to me!:o
    To try ease it I usually stick my head under the shower for a couple of minutes then rub a good bit of moisturiser in afterwards. I don't know if it actually helps but I feel like I'm making an effort to minimise it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭fat bloke

It's gone now alright. Seems to take longer with age. Loss of skin elasticity I guess :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭ARX

68785399.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,117 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

fat bloke wrote: »
    It's gone now alright. Seems to take longer with age. Loss of skin elasticity I guess :)
    You have to exercise your brows too.

tumblr_mwiic5NJwg1rhmne4o1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭Rechuchote

I've been watching too much racing. Was wondering where this Cap Mono-Brow was, on the Vuelta or a Tour.

Advertisement