Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Make It Portfolio

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Never selling my stack, going to collect staking reward and sell them.

Anyway as suspected posters around here are not really looking at the posts, the above is cumulative fees, not daily, now that i have your hopefully full attention i will explain why you should be looking at these numbers and be excited.

Retail investors which is us are generally uninterested in crypto's that are revenue generators, we get excited with 2x pumps and so on, You know who is interested in revenue generators? Institutions.

Chainlink is in test mode and as we can see at the start of the year on 13-14 January it generated $3,648 in fees

Now it is generating $81,795 in fees, that's a 22x since January 14, (don't believe this is the full 24 hour total)

Remember this is testing only, rumours are it could get a full release at ETH London this weekend.

Now you have seen institutional money pump BTC to new highs with the release of the ETF, we know for a FACT Institutions are working with Chainlink, what do you think will happen once CCIP is up and running fully with these big money Institutions using CCIP, the fees will sky rocket, which in turn will attract more Institutions looking for assets that can appreciate in value while generating a revenue stream., and CCIP is just ONE of Chainlink revenue streams, there are currently 7 revenue generators, each charging fees that will go to stakers.

We are seeing exponential growth in CCIP fees, keep a eye on this and make up your own mind up, I believe this is the investment opportunity of a life time for us regular Joe's, we won't see the likes of this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ZMOONY

but no one can stake? all pools are closed. link is rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ZMOONY

by rotten I also mean it'll be successful for the small number of whales that own it.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

Pool will open again.

When it first opened it was only to those who had $LINK in wallet for several months , you could stake a max of 7,000 and when it expanded they got first dibs to fill the enlarged pool before it was opened to new stakers, the original stakers filled the enlarged pool max 15,000 $LINK leaving zero opportunities for new stakers.

People online have tracked $LINK sales and tokens, millions of tokens have been bought when released by Chainlink and moved of exchanges, big money purchases of $LINK sitting in wallets off exchanges, waiting to stake?

I would suggest posters who would like to stake buy some $LINK and move of exchange and don't touch it, might be a requirement to enter expanded pool that tokens are in a wallet for a certain period of time.

In future $LINK might only be able to be staked by wallet address that get in these early rounds of staking and are whitelisted, for the sake of a few quid now you could get yourself on this potential whitelist.

TLDR - if you want to stake $LINK move some into a wallet with some ETH for gas, €100 will get some $LINK & ETH off exchange into wallet and ready for when pool reopens

Advertisement