Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club V1 Systems - incorrect h'caps for Visitors

Options
  • 30-06-2021 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Heads up for anyone closing club open singles or playing in them as a visitor...

the system does NOT currently provide an uptodate Handicap Index for visitors who have previously played in an open at your club. It assigns the handicap index that they had when they last played an open at your club.

It doesn't impact on visitors who are playing your club's open for the 1st time as clearly they have not played an open there previously.

Club V1 are working on a fix but told me that it will take some time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Club V1 are working on a fix but told me that it will take some time!

Handicapmaster had the same issue but fixed it sometime ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gaz22

i thought only golfireland app has access to handicaps now? all the vendors like howdidido were not allowed to maintain handicaps anymore, thats how i understood it. is that changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

gaz22 wrote: »
    i thought only golfireland app has access to handicaps now? all the vendors like howdidido were not allowed to maintain handicaps anymore, thats how i understood it. is that changed?

I think it's in relation to away players signing m to play in another course on the computer in the club as opposed to using an alternative platform like HDID to log their score

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Beaulieu

I think it's in relation to away players signing m to play in another course on the computer in the club as opposed to using an alternative platform like HDID to log their score

Yes -that's the kernel of it.

Advertisement