Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Supporting Documentation

Options
  • 30-06-2021 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering if anyone has tried to send in an online transcript instead of posting it in to the CAO.

Do you know if we have to do both if we are applying through the CAO? I want to make sure that the different institutions have all my necessary documentation before the deadline. I asked CAO, but they told me to get in touch with the various university admissions desks. They then told me to ask CAO.

Do you think that I am better off sending a paper version to the CAO office too? It costs 23 euro so I am trying to avoid it, but want to get your advice. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DL1997

Hi,
    you should definitely send a paper version to CAO, as far as I am aware thats all that they will accept

• Registered Users Posts: 3 GemDara

Thanks for your reply, I think I will do that just to be 100% sure.

Advertisement