Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Service history digital?

• 28-06-2021 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭ Zane97

Buying a car off a main simi dealer and no stamps in the book at all only one they just did. Car is 2017 in a main dealer and same brand I’m buying.

They say they should have a record of the 1st couple of services. It’s on 80k at the min.

Is this the norm or should there be a written record?

Comments

It's perfectly normal. There'll be a written record when they press the print button!

• Registered Users Posts: 72,782 ✭✭✭✭ colm_mcm

It’s unusual that they stamp the book for this particular service and not for any of the others.

I’d be looking for evidence of the other services tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ ineedeuro
    Banned

Zane97 wrote: »
    Buying a car off a main simi dealer and no stamps in the book at all only one they just did. Car is 2017 in a main dealer and same brand I’m buying.

They say they should have a record of the 1st couple of services. It’s on 80k at the min.

Is this the norm or should there be a written record?

THey should be able to give you a print out of the records on the system.

Advertisement