Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting one up on bookies

Options
  • 26-06-2021 12:37am

was in a bookies today, and on the virtual screen i noticed that there was a result in for the virtual roulette for two mins ahead of the current time but the screen was in a frozen state...i had 90 seconds and i put the same bet on in different dockets for next ninety seconds.
    i went up to the counter four times and each time i selected the winning number and one loser. anyways few mins had passed and the screen unfrozen and was showing same result and i got paid out on all dockets....
    was a lovely day and great to get one over on them....hope others copped on and got few winners!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

How much you win , fairplay .

late reply but was 1800 altogether, in hindsight i should of put all the cash i had one the winning number and got 3600.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

fair play

These days are very rare and that'll be the sweetest money you'll ever spend

Advertisement