Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Bike locker

• 22-06-2021 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭ Cloudio9

Anyone rent from bikelocker.ie ?

Would you recommend and what’s the cost? For a simple product offering they don’t state their pricing which is annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ PhillySteak9

Hi,
    I used the one in M3 Parkway before. Excellent storage units - they are very secure.
    It cost me around €100 for the year in 2017. I felt it was good value.
    I stopped using it as traffic on the Trim-Dublin road during rush hour was really unpleasant - close passes galore.
    No issues with the locker itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭ Cloudio9

Hi,
    I used the one in M3 Parkway before. Excellent storage units - they are very secure.
    It cost me around €100 for the year in 2017. I felt it was good value.
    I stopped using it as traffic on the Trim-Dublin road during rush hour was really unpleasant - close passes galore.
    No issues with the locker itself.

Thanks that seems reasonable. I’m only about 2 miles from the station so weighing up this or getting a burner bike to leave at the station Sheffield stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,414 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

They're coy about pricing alright. 1100 euro plus VAT to buy one for domestic use.

Advertisement