Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bike locker

Options
  • 22-06-2021 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭

Anyone rent from bikelocker.ie ?

Would you recommend and what’s the cost? For a simple product offering they don’t state their pricing which is annoying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭PhillySteak9

Hi,
    I used the one in M3 Parkway before. Excellent storage units - they are very secure.
    It cost me around €100 for the year in 2017. I felt it was good value.
    I stopped using it as traffic on the Trim-Dublin road during rush hour was really unpleasant - close passes galore.
    No issues with the locker itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Hi,
    I used the one in M3 Parkway before. Excellent storage units - they are very secure.
    It cost me around €100 for the year in 2017. I felt it was good value.
    I stopped using it as traffic on the Trim-Dublin road during rush hour was really unpleasant - close passes galore.
    No issues with the locker itself.

Thanks that seems reasonable. I’m only about 2 miles from the station so weighing up this or getting a burner bike to leave at the station Sheffield stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭fat bloke

They're coy about pricing alright. 1100 euro plus VAT to buy one for domestic use.

Advertisement