Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cattle bolusing

Options
  • 21-06-2021 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi all,
    I havent posted anything in a while so let me introduce myself, my name is Declan Colbert a final year PhD student in Athlone IT. My 4 years of research have been aiming to develop a new form of supplement bolus. I can share some preliminary research after a while but I wanted to get a farmers straight opinion on this (I may send out a more in-depth survey after a while if that would be ok). My query for now is that essentially every bolus I see advertises it will release consistently for 6 months. Do you use a mineral bolus? If yes which bolus do you use? And do you find the treatment is effective and repeatable across your entire herd for the 6 month period? Thank you in advance to anyone that replies!
    Sincerely,
    Declan Colbert
    d.colbert@research.ait.ie

-Feel free to email me if you have any queries relating to my research :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement