Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Bux Zero - Free Trading and Free Share

• 20-06-2021 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭ JTMan

Is anyone using Bux Zero?

They offer free:
    All Orders on US Shares
    Zero Orders on EU Shares
    Zero Orders on ETFs
    Deposits & Withdrawals
    Custody Fee
    Real Time Quotes

€1:
    Market Orders on EU Shares and ETFs
    Limit Orders on EU Shares and ETFs

Plus a free share when you sign up.

Indo article about them here (paywall).

Curious to know if anyone has used them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭ Cute Hoor

I've signed up to have a look - waiting for my funding to go through
    If anybody is signing up please please use my link, I get a free share if you do :D
    https://invite.getbux.com?kid=1KCSHT

Edit:
    Funding gone through, pretty painless set up.
    1 PG&E share added to my account
    Looks reasonably straight forward
    Doesn't appear to be any after hours trading

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ Finical

Anyone know if these do fractional shares? I'm happy with degiro, but wouldn't mind to be able invest in some fractional shares within companies I can't afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭ Cute Hoor

Finical wrote: »
    Anyone know if these do fractional shares? I'm happy with degiro, but wouldn't mind to be able invest in some fractional shares within companies I can't afford.

It doesn't appear so, couldn't buy fractional shares of SAP anyway, will try on the US market later but I doubt you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ Finical

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    It doesn't appear so, couldn't buy fractional shares of SAP anyway, will try on the US market later but I doubt you can

Thanks, bud!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭ notsocutehoor

Somebody obviously used my link https://invite.getbux.com?kid=1KCSHT to sign up for BUX because today I received one free GoPro share, wohoo, to whoever it was thank you and the best of luck with your trading

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭ notsocutehoor

Bux are now doing fractional shares on the US exchanges, for 100 (at the moment) different stocks. Only drawback that I can see is that you cannot put a limit price. You just put in the amount you want to invest, say €100, and you will get whatever fraction of the share that buys. There is no buy cost but they take a bit on the exchange rate. More stocks (US & European) will be added over time as will limit orders. https://getbux.com/blog/fractional-shares-get-a-slice-of-your-favourite-us-companies/

They sre running a promotion during February (to promote the launch of fractional trading) where you are included in a draw for the full share of every fractional share you buy. So for example you could buy €10 worth of Amazon and be included in the draw for a full Amazon share worth $3,120

Advertisement