Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Di2 charger in Donegal...

• 18-06-2021 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ andy69

Hey all, by any chance would someone have a Di2 charger I could borrow for 30mins or so - I'm in Derrybeg/Gweedore and forgot to pack mine before coming up. Was hoping to get a spin in the morning (maybe lunchtime). I could pop over with the bike to charge it... whatever is handier.
    Fingers crossed ;)

Internal battery, with junction box on downtime (not the older one with the external battery)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 13,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭ ednwireland

I have one but I'm in donegal town

• Registered Users Posts: 11,961 ✭✭✭✭ retalivity

Might be worth giving the cope in dungloe a shout, cycling dept might be able to sort you out at short notice

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ andy69

I have one but I'm in donegal town

Ah no worries, thanks anyways!

retalivity wrote: »
    Might be worth giving the cope in dungloe a shout, cycling dept might be able to sort you out at short notice

Lovely, I'll give that a try in the morning - Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,412 ✭✭✭ fat bloke

Hope you get sorted OP. I'm off to the garage to hug my mechanical groupsets.

• Advertisement

fat bloke wrote: »
    Hope you get sorted OP. I'm off to the garage to hug my mechanical groupsets.

meh !

op - 1h 16m to donegal town

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭ Large bottle small glass

meh !

op - 1h 16m to donegal town

In 39/11?

So....I looked back into my poor old memories and I'm fairly sure that I charged it about 1300kms ago.
    With a dog rough guess, I would probably have enough juice in it to get a spin today....if I'm wrong then I'll just not have a big ring for any dips or descents. I'm with the wife so I can try to draft behind her on the downhills as she's a deamon on the downhills :)
    I think I'll give it a try....to nice a day to not go out!

In 39/11?

in a car

in a car

Oh Jesus the roadworks there from Donegal town to Derrybeg when we were driving up...must have been 5 sets of lights with timers on them saying red for 5mins. Thought we'd never get here and have a pint! :)

• Advertisement

So we made it round a 90k loop up and down all day with more gear changes than ye could shake a stick at! Di2 lights are still flashing red, so I reckon it must have just dipped into the 25% level when I checked it yesterday evening. Delighted we got round without losing any gears. Living on the edge!! :p

Thanks for the offers and for the tips guys! ;)

Advertisement