Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Di2 charger in Donegal...

• 18-06-2021 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Hey all, by any chance would someone have a Di2 charger I could borrow for 30mins or so - I'm in Derrybeg/Gweedore and forgot to pack mine before coming up. Was hoping to get a spin in the morning (maybe lunchtime). I could pop over with the bike to charge it... whatever is handier.
    Fingers crossed ;)

Internal battery, with junction box on downtime (not the older one with the external battery)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

I have one but I'm in donegal town

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Might be worth giving the cope in dungloe a shout, cycling dept might be able to sort you out at short notice

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭andy69

I have one but I'm in donegal town

Ah no worries, thanks anyways!

retalivity wrote: »
    Might be worth giving the cope in dungloe a shout, cycling dept might be able to sort you out at short notice

Lovely, I'll give that a try in the morning - Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Hope you get sorted OP. I'm off to the garage to hug my mechanical groupsets.

• Advertisement

fat bloke wrote: »
    Hope you get sorted OP. I'm off to the garage to hug my mechanical groupsets.

meh !

op - 1h 16m to donegal town

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Large bottle small glass

meh !

op - 1h 16m to donegal town

In 39/11?

So....I looked back into my poor old memories and I'm fairly sure that I charged it about 1300kms ago.
    With a dog rough guess, I would probably have enough juice in it to get a spin today....if I'm wrong then I'll just not have a big ring for any dips or descents. I'm with the wife so I can try to draft behind her on the downhills as she's a deamon on the downhills :)
    I think I'll give it a try....to nice a day to not go out!

in a car

Oh Jesus the roadworks there from Donegal town to Derrybeg when we were driving up...must have been 5 sets of lights with timers on them saying red for 5mins. Thought we'd never get here and have a pint! :)

• Advertisement

So we made it round a 90k loop up and down all day with more gear changes than ye could shake a stick at! Di2 lights are still flashing red, so I reckon it must have just dipped into the 25% level when I checked it yesterday evening. Delighted we got round without losing any gears. Living on the edge!! :p

Thanks for the offers and for the tips guys! ;)

Advertisement