Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards in 1945

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Hello, yes, yes, und welcome to meine fellow patiotic island monkeys. Meine name is Columcille Swift Murphy unt I am eine real Irish man zat is returning from ze America, unt I am looking for a woom to went in ze wemote rural area IMMEDIATELY. Vill take unseen. Vill pay 10 year on ze advance for ze rent. Up ze Republic!

would like to help but I have a couple of priests coming from the vatican, they are of to to setup a mission in Brazil

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I think something major might happen in Japan soon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

branie2 wrote: »

They dont know the meaning of the word surrender, its not like they can be nuked

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Has anyone else heard the talk of England rejoining FIFA next year? I can't see the point of it from their point of view - that World Cup thing in the 30s was slightly entertaining but will never catch on (and let's face it, it may never be held again). Plus England are too good -- they'd embarass any team they play against.

*eagerly awaits the 'Boards 1949' and 'Boards 1950' football threads* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭indioblack

branie2 wrote: »
    I think it already has - post no. 52.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The biggest crime against humanity happened this year. THe U.S.A dropped two highly destructive Atomic bombs, killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in seconds.This Nation will never be forgiven for this abomination

Well, the Japanese did start it, when they bombed Pearl Harbour in 41

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

The Nuremberg Trials Thread *Mod warning in OP*

Advertisement