Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Walrus - Euro 2020 mutant edition

Registered Users Posts: 6,273 ✭✭✭ fixXxer

Hello!

We've not had a Walrus for a while so I thought I'd try an experiment. Walrus at its roots is about finding new music, so why don't we do that together?

The Euro 2020 connection:

If you want to play I will you a PM and I will randomly pick a country taking part in Euro 2020. It's then your job to find a musical gem either from that nation or connected to that nation. So for example for Germany, you could either pick Rammstein (from Germany) OR Regina Spektor – Düsseldorf (references Germany).

The idea being that we will both have to do a little work here and hopefully hear something new as a result.

If we can get say, 10 picks I'll run a reveal thread. There will be a fairly long sign up of a couple of weeks to give everyone time to do their research.

If you are interested, say so on thread and I will PM you a randomly selected country.

Comments

Advertisement