Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Multibaggers

  • 11-06-2021 3:09pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 14,543 ✭✭✭✭ Supercell


    Here an idea for a thread, share your tips for potential multibaggers (3x minimum).
    Longs term investments, can be big or small.

    I'll go first $SE (https://seekingalpha.com/article/4432517-analyzing-sea-limiteds-relentless-growth)
    Sea Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the digital entertainment, e-commerce, and digital financial service businesses in Southeast Asia, Latin America, rest of Asia, and internationally. It provides Garena digital entertainment platform for users to access mobile and PC online games, as well as eSports operations; and access to other entertainment content, such as livestreaming of gameplay and social features, such as user chat and online forums. The company also operates Shopee e-commerce platform

    Its big, its growing massively. Dipped to near $200 before ER a few weeks ago and right now is at $274
    I reckon this will be $1000 within the next five years or so, 3-4x potential, buy and hold.

    Anyone else care to share some potential multibaggers?

    Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/



Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ pioneerpro


    SEEL - PT's of 10-15, oversold at the moment. Specialise in commercializing of novel technologies and therapeutics for the treatment of central nervous system, respiratory, and other disorders. Parkinsons, Depression and Narcolepsy drugs in the pipeline. Included in the PSYK ETF this month for a significant weighting and also got European Orphan Drug Designation For Sls-005 (Trehalose) In Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Als).

    https://www.wsj.com/market-data/quotes/SEEL/research-ratings

    Siting at $3.40 now. Last 3 analysts and PTs:
    • 1st June (Cantor Fitzgerald) Overweight @ 10.0
    • 30th March (B. Riley Securities) Buy @ 15.0
    • 3rd December (BTIG) Buy @ 14.0

    3x to 4x Bagger this year I'm hoping.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ cc87


    Supercell wrote: »
    Here an idea for a thread, share your tips for potential multibaggers (3x minimum).
    Longs term investments, can be big or small.

    I'll go first $SE (https://seekingalpha.com/article/4432517-analyzing-sea-limiteds-relentless-growth)

    Its big, its growing massively. Dipped to near $200 before ER a few weeks ago and right now is at $274
    I reckon this will be $1000 within the next five years or so, 3-4x potential, buy and hold.

    Anyone else care to share some potential multibaggers?

    Similar thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117124976

    I would be less optimistic on SE, very high MCAP & habit of funding through share offerings. Between AMZN, BABA, MELI, SE, JD etc. there isn't room long term for them all to be $1000 + stocks.

    No doubt money to be made on SE but waiting for 3-4x wouldn't be my play on it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 14,543 ✭✭✭✭ Supercell


    cc87 wrote: »
    Similar thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117124976

    I would be less optimistic on SE, very high MCAP & habit of funding through share offerings. Between AMZN, BABA, MELI, SE, JD etc. there isn't room long term for them all to be $1000 + stocks.

    No doubt money to be made on SE but waiting for 3-4x wouldn't be my play on it.

    Yes I saw that thread thanks, the 100x plays are pretty much long shots, i felt a thread with somewhat less ambitious targets might stand a better chance of thowing up some nuggets. No harm having both!

    Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/



  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ pioneerpro


    cc87 wrote: »
    Similar thread here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117124976
    I would be less optimistic on SE, very high MCAP & habit of funding through share offerings.

    You want low cap, low float biopharm or tech acquisition plays really. Anything else above a 4x bagger is OTCMKTs/Pink Sheets and uplisting plays.

    NRXP almost a perfect example of this, and mentioned by more than just me. But shhhh till I try and get orders filled below $15 :D

    Speaking of uplisting plays, Mydecine @ €0.20 is worth a punt. Have a look at MNMD and you'll see the parallels.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19 ✭✭✭ Heimdallr


    pioneerpro wrote: »
    You want low cap, low float biopharm or tech acquisition plays really. Anything else above a 4x bagger is OTCMKTs/Pink Sheets and uplisting plays.

    NRXP almost a perfect example of this, and mentioned by more than just me. But shhhh till I try and get orders filled below $15 :D

    Speaking of uplisting plays, Mydecine @ €0.20 is worth a punt. Have a look at MNMD and you'll see the parallels.

    Enzolytics being a prime example of a multibagger in play (though float is high) on the otc at the moment. in at 14c, currently 28c. hit 90c in the last year and recently announced collaboration with intel


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭ Underground


    LMND. High risk and volatile but definite multibagger potential. Although pretty much any stock that fits the definition of potential mutli bagger is high risk and volatile.


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ cc87


    pioneerpro wrote: »
    You want low cap, low float biopharm or tech acquisition plays really. Anything else above a 4x bagger is OTCMKTs/Pink Sheets and uplisting plays.

    NRXP almost a perfect example of this, and mentioned by more than just me. But shhhh till I try and get orders filled below $15 :D

    Speaking of uplisting plays, Mydecine @ €0.20 is worth a punt. Have a look at MNMD and you'll see the parallels.

    Ya pharma plays with multiple on-going/proposed trials are where I see most potential. 4d and MBIO are the two I hold atm where I’m most hopeful of 2-4x


  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ pioneerpro


    cc87 wrote: »
    Ya pharma plays with multiple on-going/proposed trials are where I see most potential. 4d and MBIO are the two I hold atm where I’m most hopeful of 2-4x

    TBH 4D is 50% off its IPO and is also a deSPAC and is probably a guaranteed 2x bagger given its unit price atm. It could run 100% on any sort of PR in an sympathetic market.


  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭ RainInSummer


    Can't beat junior mining explorers for violent upside on the pink sheets.

    Here's the rub though, as Mark Twain once said: A mine is a hole in the ground with a liar standing next to it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭ crushproof


    Can't beat junior mining explorers for violent upside on the pink sheets.

    Here's the rub though, as Mark Twain once said: A mine is a hole in the ground with a liar standing next to it.

    Excellent quote, I'm sure a few of us here have been burned by those liars! Looking at your TAW...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭ Wingman2010


    Desktop Metal; $DM. A 3D printing and additive manufacturing company. I’m building a position here and I see massive growth over the the next 5 years or so.


  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭ RainInSummer


    crushproof wrote: »
    Excellent quote, I'm sure a few of us here have been burned by those liars! Looking at your TAW...

    I'm not familiar with them. Is it Tawso? Just checked their website and the news section was last updated in 2013. What happened there?

    I'm general terms junior mining exploration is a bloody minefield.

    You get a bunch of guys that knock up a website, a presentation package for investors and then they pitch it.
    They list and sell shares on the pink sheets/ventures and award themselves nice salaries. A fraction of the raised money goes into the ground, they find nothing because they were never serious about finding anything.
    The company dissolves, they move on to the next fashionable metal or mineral and lather, rinse, repeat. New name, new resource, new area. Same lies.

    Serial lifestyle spoofers.


Advertisement