Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion - AppleTV+

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

I sort of wish they'd update each story each week, instead of jumping wholly to one or two of the plotlines, apart from that 2.5 was good

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭fran38

I dunno. A bunch of kids decide to trek to France in the euro tunnel and all are expected to make it out alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Yes they all made it out alive lol

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭SharkMX

I was looking forward to watching this and watched the first 2 episodes. I hear it gets much better in the second season but i think im just going to give up. Not going through a whole season for it to get good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Its a slow burn with just about enough to keep your interest, more action in S2, it's worth it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Another meh season, I struggled through it. Still aimless and meandering as season 1. Wouldn't be surprised if it's not renewed for S3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Preferred season 1, lost its way in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I agree season 2 has been a mess. I think I am done with it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I finished season two about a week or two ago. I remember thinking that it was getting more grounded in itself. Still a bit flimsy but I liked the improvement in budget use. Didn't feel like money was being thrown away like in season one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Onto 6th episode of first season and I'm really beginning to hate it.

Probably the last I'll watch. Zero likeable characters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,260 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Renewed for a third season

Advertisement