Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Replacement VRC?

Options
  • 09-06-2021 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Guys quick question,i am looking for a replacement VRC,do i sent it to shannon or to my local tax office,also how do i pay the 12 euro to recieve a new one,Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Replacement Vehicle Registration Certificate (VRC)

You must apply to your local motor tax office for a replacement VRC where the original has been lost (e.g. in the post) destroyed or damaged.
    You must complete Form RF134, get it witnessed and stamped by a member of An Garda Siochána, and then send it to that office. Form RF134 is available at your local motor tax office or by clicking here. A replacement VRC will be posted from our offices.
    A replacement VRC is €12.

https://www.motortax.ie/OMT/changeOwnership.do

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

did you ever find out how

did you ever figure out how to pay this ? Postal order ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I sent a cheque and it was accepted several years ago. No reason it would not be accepted today. Postal order should be OK too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Bump....I need a replacement VRC now too. I don't have a cheque book so I assume I have to go to Post Office and get a postal order. Who do I make that out to?

If I went directly to the MTO would they use a debit card?

Advertisement