Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever upgrade tickets with ticket master?

Options
  • 08-06-2021 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI all,
    bought tickets for my family to school of rock but the tickets I gt are brutal seating... theres plenty still available. Any ideas /experiences of upgrading tickets with ticket master? is there a number I can ring or can I go into one of their booths in blanch or stephens green and do it?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

HI all,
    bought tickets for my family to school of rock but the tickets I gt are brutal seating... theres plenty still available. Any ideas /experiences of upgrading tickets with ticket master? is there a number I can ring or can I go into one of their booths in blanch or stephens green and do it?
    Cheers

I’ve upgraded tickets with the bord gais theatre before. You can contact the theatre box office directly and they should be able to do it for you. I got charged a little extra for the upgrade if I remember right but it’s not always the case, depends on the new seats. If you’re bringing kids, depending on if it’s a weekday performance their tickets might be slightly cheaper too.

I’d ring BGET directly first to ask about upgrading.

Best of luck with it.

Advertisement