Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid unfit for purpose app

Options
2»

Comments

InitialG wrote: »
    I've had nothing but hassle with the app. I just soldier on with it. Spoke to online customer care but they couldn't help either. Horrendous app. 
    Hi InitialG,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing this with us. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty with the app. Can we ask what difficulty you are experiencing?

Thanks,
    Richard 
    Hi Richard,

Signing in on the app, it works probably 1/10 times I attempt to sign in. Tried on the laptop and it wont let me swipe to authenticate. Deleted the app 4 times and reinstalled. Same issues. I have given up on the app at this stage and I don't want to try customer care again as they will just tell me to do what I have done already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. If logging in on the desktop, there should be an option on the app log in screen "waiting for your approval" which may help you log in. We appreciate your feedback on this and we'll absolutely share this with our development team. Rest assured if you call back in future, our colleagues can certainly look into this further if this still doesn't work.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement