Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Thoughts on this car?

2»

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 24,683 ✭✭✭✭ punisher5112


    1st service at 37k .... Wtf


    Ugh the seats, what fluids have they seen....


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭ wandererz


    OP, multiple people have said don't bother.

    Why are you trying to convince yourself otherwise?

    Probably best to post your location, car requirements and ask for some recommendations.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭ User1998


    What a disgusting car. Honestly an awful example

    I know this is still poverty spec inside but look at how much nicer it is overall:

    https://www.donedeal.ie/view/28122840


  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭ Solomon Pleasant


    wandererz wrote: »
    OP, multiple people have said don't bother.

    Why are you trying to convince yourself otherwise?

    Probably best to post your location, car requirements and ask for some recommendations.

    Agreed.

    Going to pass on it.

    Thank you guys!


  • Registered Users Posts: 24,683 ✭✭✭✭ punisher5112


    Agreed.

    Going to pass on it.

    Thank you guys!

    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/seat-leon-1-6tdi-se-5dr-2015-nct-5-23/27821872

    Year newer, but more on it, not a golf but sort of is.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭ Rrrrrr2


    The interior is in a desperate state- wtf is spilled all over the seat?!


  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭ Rrrrrr2


    User1998 wrote: »
    What a disgusting car. Honestly an awful example

    I know this is still poverty spec inside but look at how much nicer it is overall:

    https://www.donedeal.ie/view/28122840

    The arrogance of presenting that yoke and demanding 12k for it. I lately sold a €1000 car on DoneDeal and would have been embarrassed to present it like that.


  • Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭ Solomon Pleasant


    Rrrrrr2 wrote: »
    The arrogance of presenting that yoke and demanding 12k for it. I lately sold a €1000 car on DoneDeal and would have been embarrassed to present it like that.

    Agreed.

    What’s worse is that I had messaged the sales man and confirmed I would come to look at the car - the inside was a brutal sight - worse than what the pics show!


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭ 0lddog


    OP, seems to me your budget would get you a Leaf.

    For certain would be much cheaper to run than some diesel yoke ( both in 'fuel' and maintenance )

    Have you considered this ?

    If not, I'd suggest you park this thread for a while and start a thread on the electric car subforum


Advertisement