Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riders Of Justice

Options
  • 03-06-2021 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Surprised there hasn't been a thread started on this already but i watched this gem last night.
    Mads Mikkelsen plays a soldier who has to come home from duty to bury his wife that has died in what seems to be a rail accident until 3 tech guys come to him with what they believe is evidence that it wasn't an accident after all.
    A really great revenge movie with a twist. Superbly acted by all even though the tech nerd characters do come across as a bit 3 stooge-esque.
    Mikkelsen is fantastic as the soldier and you can see his rage and frustration at the tech guys bickering boiling under the surface in just about every scene their in.
    Really enjoyed it.
    Anyone else see it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Good movie I thought let down by the 3 nerds, they were mostly annoying and didnt really add anything other than the tech info part.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

I liked it and thought the geeks added an interesting angle to the film, it has the budget and pace of your typical Scandi drama

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭bigar

As is not unusual Mads Mikkelsen steals the show and makes this a worthwhile watch.

Advertisement