Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Where can I watch.....

• 31-05-2021 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭ gubby

I am on book 4 of Robert Galbraith (really JK Rowling) about private eye Cormoran Strike. I believe it was made into a series but cant find it anywhere. any ideas folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭ gipi

gubby wrote: »
    I am on book 4 of Robert Galbraith (really JK Rowling) about private eye Cormoran Strike. I believe it was made into a series but cant find it anywhere. any ideas folks

The series, called Strike, was made by the BBC and is available on the iPlayer for people outside Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,696 ✭✭✭ DvB

gubby wrote: »

If you have Sky its available on their box sets / player under the Alibi channel
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭ gubby

thanks peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭ dulpit

When in doubt, use Just Watch: https://www.justwatch.com/ie/tv-series/strike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭ gubby

Really appreciate the comments of help here but I still cant seem to get to watch Strike anywhere. I have sky Q amazon prime, disney + as well as all the "normal" irish channels and it not available free anywhere. gutted

• Advertisement
Advertisement