Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where can I watch.....

Options
  • 31-05-2021 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

I am on book 4 of Robert Galbraith (really JK Rowling) about private eye Cormoran Strike. I believe it was made into a series but cant find it anywhere. any ideas folks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

gubby wrote: »
    I am on book 4 of Robert Galbraith (really JK Rowling) about private eye Cormoran Strike. I believe it was made into a series but cant find it anywhere. any ideas folks

The series, called Strike, was made by the BBC and is available on the iPlayer for people outside Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,120 ✭✭✭✭DvB

gubby wrote: »

If you have Sky its available on their box sets / player under the Alibi channel
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

thanks peeps

• Registered Users Posts: 10,258 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

When in doubt, use Just Watch: https://www.justwatch.com/ie/tv-series/strike

Really appreciate the comments of help here but I still cant seem to get to watch Strike anywhere. I have sky Q amazon prime, disney + as well as all the "normal" irish channels and it not available free anywhere. gutted

• Advertisement

why cant I get ITV ??? I have a NEED to watch "the suspect" written by Michael Robortham and "holding by Graham Norton. However I cant get, it seems, Itv here in ireland. But my sister who only lives a few miles away and doesnt have SKY or Prime has it!!!! I am confused. She doesnt even know how she has it.

can anyone advise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭gipi

UTV is on Sky if that's the platform you're using. The channel is showing Suspect next Monday evening.

You can tune ITV as an extra channel on most sky boxes. You won't be able to record or pause, but you can watch.

Virgin media may also have what you're looking for in their box set catch up service.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I have sky q and cannot find where I can tune in ITV any advice

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Found this on Youtube. Try the link I put above in case the frequencies are different to this video (3 years old).

• Advertisement

Should have mentioned that I live in southern Ireland

From the tuning link.

ITV

-

UTV 10.906 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

UTV HD 11.068 V 23000 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK

UTV+1 10.906 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 2 10.758 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 2+1 10.891 H 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 3 10.906 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 3+1 10.906 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 4 10.758 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV 4+1 10.758 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV Be 10.758 V 22000 5/6 DVB-S

ITV Be+1 10.891 H 22000 5/6 DVB-S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Ah jaysus, Gubby.

Beverly Hills, California

• Registered Users Posts: 10,258 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

what does SMH mean? I really appreciate all the help and advice but I still dont know how to add a channel with sky Q Also, as I mentioned, I live in Cork Southern Ireland. My sister who only lives a few miles away from me has ITV without even adding it or even having SKY or any other package. is it my TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

There's a video showing step by step how to add it.

Advertisement