Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike transport from Northern Ireland to Wexford

Options
  • 27-05-2021 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey can anybody help me? Ive had the worst experience ever with Fastway/ Parcel Connect. I ordered a pickup 2 weeks ago to bring a bike from Coleraine to Wexford and they finally showed up yesterday, picked it up and sent it back to the sender today with a ripped saddle because it wasn't in a box even though I've had 2 delivered recently without a box. They are now denying that they ripped it and they will not give me a refund. Does anybody else know who will transport these please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

In my experience, every courier stipulates that goods are suitably packaged prior to carriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭eamonn4711

In my experience, every courier stipulates that goods are suitably packaged prior to carriage.

I get that but they delivered 2 unboxed recently without any issue. Now it's an issue for them.

Advertisement