Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Bike transport from Northern Ireland to Wexford

• 27-05-2021 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ eamonn4711

Hey can anybody help me? Ive had the worst experience ever with Fastway/ Parcel Connect. I ordered a pickup 2 weeks ago to bring a bike from Coleraine to Wexford and they finally showed up yesterday, picked it up and sent it back to the sender today with a ripped saddle because it wasn't in a box even though I've had 2 delivered recently without a box. They are now denying that they ripped it and they will not give me a refund. Does anybody else know who will transport these please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭ nicksnikita

In my experience, every courier stipulates that goods are suitably packaged prior to carriage.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭ eamonn4711

In my experience, every courier stipulates that goods are suitably packaged prior to carriage.

I get that but they delivered 2 unboxed recently without any issue. Now it's an issue for them.

Advertisement