Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Q about Facebook

• 23-05-2021 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭ sporina

I am in a number of groups on FB..

A post pops up and then when I go to look at it again at a later time I can't find it; it seems that the appearance of posts are not in chronological order.. just random.. is this always the case on FB or is there something in my settings I could change? I had a look in help but couldn't find anything.. its v annoying,..

Not sure if this is an issue with pages, people etc - have only noticed it in groups as I use them most.

Anyone got any insight?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭ Caranica

You can sort by most recent at the top of the page. You can't save to do it by default but you can definitely do it manually

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭ sporina

Caranica wrote: »
    You can sort by most recent at the top of the page. You can't save to do it by default but you can definitely do it manually

ok thanks will check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭ xieann

Feel your pain OP. My own 'solution' is to make a mental note of the Group in question, and remember to return to this Group.

Advertisement