Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Q about Facebook

Options
  • 23-05-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭

I am in a number of groups on FB..

A post pops up and then when I go to look at it again at a later time I can't find it; it seems that the appearance of posts are not in chronological order.. just random.. is this always the case on FB or is there something in my settings I could change? I had a look in help but couldn't find anything.. its v annoying,..

Not sure if this is an issue with pages, people etc - have only noticed it in groups as I use them most.

Anyone got any insight?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

You can sort by most recent at the top of the page. You can't save to do it by default but you can definitely do it manually

• Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭sporina

Caranica wrote: »
    You can sort by most recent at the top of the page. You can't save to do it by default but you can definitely do it manually

ok thanks will check that out

Feel your pain OP. My own 'solution' is to make a mental note of the Group in question, and remember to return to this Group.

Advertisement