Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimate Hell in a Cell PPV 2021 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Another meh of a match, seen Owens and Zayn way too many times to get invested in that one.

How many more matches left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,941 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They finally put a rock song as a ppv theme and it's Ozzy Osbourne....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,900 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ShaneU wrote: »
    They finally put a rock song as a ppv theme and it's Ozzy Osbourne....

One thing about Triple H and his NXT is they have proper rock as there soundtrack

I think I am done with the wwe now I just cannot watch anymore of there nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

I think I am done with the wwe now I just cannot watch anymore of there nonsense.

Yeah this times 10. Barely watched since the Rumble, last time I got a buzz outta wwe was that money in the bank where Otis won.

Been watching aew sporadically since and as much as I moan about stuff it delivers more often than not.

Cell looks way less scary when it's red. white ropes too. who's terrible idea was that.

Also takes away the novelty when you've already seen one of these matches in the same night

reason #1362 why WWE is bad now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,988 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ShaneU wrote: »
    Cell looks way less scary when it's red. white ropes too. who's terrible idea was that.

Also takes away the novelty when you've already seen one of these matches in the same night

reason #1362 why WWE is bad now

Yup, looked so much better as this big imposing silver steel construct.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

3-4 month feud ending with a fcking roll up…. FFS

daithi1989 wrote: »
    3-4 month feud ending with a fcking roll up…. FFS

And a DQ in the last match. load of balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah was thinking the same. Just because it works for the 24/7 title(Remember that title?) doesn't mean it should be used for one of the big titles.

They really love Charlotte, don't they? Think they showed her during Rhea's entrance more than they showed Rhea.
    And I still don't understand how people can be put through tables or thrown into the steps and not be disqualified, but hit someone with a piece of the table and it's a DQ.
    "No your honour, I murdered them by throwing them on to the spikes. I didn't touch the spikes" "Not Guilty"

Does Bayley's appearance remind anyone else of Sami Callahan?

When was the last time we had a 50/50 card for men and women?

Quote of the night "Shut up, Michael!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I watched a bit of this last night after the golf finished. I caught the last few minutes of Bayley/Bianca, it was enough to get the sense it had been a decent match. Then Rollins/Cesaro, I haven't seen enough WWE to know what Rollins is supposed to be these days but whatever it is it's not doing much for me. Alexa vs Shayna..christ. I've said before I could watch Alexa doing pretty much anything but this was a test. The "acting" from Nia and Shayna was a particular highlight.

I went to bed then but from what I've read I'm not sure I'll bother with the rest of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭ThePott

Bianca/Bayley, Charlotte/Rhea (minus the ending) and Cesaro/Rollins were the highlights.
    Owens and Zayn felt pretty pointless and see them so many times by now that this match was nothing spectacular.
    Same said for Lashley and McIntryre, very underwhelming ending as well.

Less said about Shayna/Alexa the better. Was a total filler PPV, WWE have been on autopilot for a long time now, hope that they'll at least shake things up a big before Money in the Bank because they are in the pits at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is there any chance that's the end of any of those feuds?
    I expect Drew to somehow still be challenging Lashley.

Advertisement