Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Hell in a Cell PPV 2021 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,021 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm noticing a pattern with women's HIAC matches where they're basically just hardcore matches.

This had ladders, chairs and kendo sticks. Same with Bayley and Sasha last year. Same with Becky and Sasha the year before that. I think Sasha and Charlotte had tables and chairs.

Oh My!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,622 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Haha that gob****e referee that fired head just exploded with wwe being pro vaccine.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,902 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This is what im here for Rollins vs Cesaro

Please be a classic

Is the sort of gaslighting/domestic abuse angle from Rollins intentional?

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Only caught the end of that match, the highlights looked great. That spot with the ladder was deadly.

Cesaro Rollins is the match I wanted to see, so delighted it's on now!

• Advertisement

Have to say McAfee is decent on commentary, he's only learning the ropes still, but he's not the worst.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Is the sort of gaslighting/domestic abuse angle from Rollins intentional?

Domestic abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,622 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

J. Marston wrote: »
    I'm noticing a pattern with women's HIAC matches where they're basically just hardcore matches.

This had ladders, chairs and kendo sticks. Same with Bayley and Sasha last year. Same with Becky and Sasha the year before that. I think Sasha and Charlotte had tables and chairs.

Well Becky and Sasha was a really inventive match. Bayley and bianca was a good HIAC match but to that level.

Domestic abuse?

They've just written a bunch of dialogue for him that's quite connected to domestic abuse; "Why do you make me do this to you!?", "This is your fault!", all delivered with an almost angry-apologetic tone. And a lot of anger at Cesaro thinking he could just move on from Rollins.

Just something interesting I noticed in the way their narrative unfolded - it was almost all written as a jilted lover story, where the woman tries to leave, and the man is driven mad.

Decent match so far, must be difficult to follow a cell match pace wise

• Advertisement

Jesus thats surprising

Facking hell

All things are even. Feud ain't over yet

Christ lets hope this ****e stays in the wwe cinematic universe archive and never talked about in the live universe

Reginald to become the new fiend?

Heel dynamic is confusing in this one

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Reginald to become the new fiend?

Christ

Jaysus... at least it was over quickly

My house of wrestling prediction competition entry is ****ed now ha

KO should be in quarantine with those synthon's ha

• Advertisement

Another meh of a match, seen Owens and Zayn way too many times to get invested in that one.

How many more matches left?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

They finally put a rock song as a ppv theme and it's Ozzy Osbourne....

ShaneU wrote: »
    They finally put a rock song as a ppv theme and it's Ozzy Osbourne....

One thing about Triple H and his NXT is they have proper rock as there soundtrack

I think I am done with the wwe now I just cannot watch anymore of there nonsense.

I think I am done with the wwe now I just cannot watch anymore of there nonsense.

Yeah this times 10. Barely watched since the Rumble, last time I got a buzz outta wwe was that money in the bank where Otis won.

Been watching aew sporadically since and as much as I moan about stuff it delivers more often than not.

Cell looks way less scary when it's red. white ropes too. who's terrible idea was that.

Also takes away the novelty when you've already seen one of these matches in the same night

reason #1362 why WWE is bad now

ShaneU wrote: »
    Cell looks way less scary when it's red. white ropes too. who's terrible idea was that.

Also takes away the novelty when you've already seen one of these matches in the same night

reason #1362 why WWE is bad now

Yup, looked so much better as this big imposing silver steel construct.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

3-4 month feud ending with a fcking roll up…. FFS

daithi1989 wrote: »
    3-4 month feud ending with a fcking roll up…. FFS

And a DQ in the last match. load of balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah was thinking the same. Just because it works for the 24/7 title(Remember that title?) doesn't mean it should be used for one of the big titles.

They really love Charlotte, don't they? Think they showed her during Rhea's entrance more than they showed Rhea.
    And I still don't understand how people can be put through tables or thrown into the steps and not be disqualified, but hit someone with a piece of the table and it's a DQ.
    "No your honour, I murdered them by throwing them on to the spikes. I didn't touch the spikes" "Not Guilty"

Does Bayley's appearance remind anyone else of Sami Callahan?

When was the last time we had a 50/50 card for men and women?

Quote of the night "Shut up, Michael!"

Advertisement