Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Family Anihalators

Comments

  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    We dont. We treat different offenders differently based on the individual case.

    And you don't know how long she will be in hospital unless you can see the future.


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,846 ✭✭✭ Aristotle


    Lot of baseless misogyny threads lately.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    Good question, but is using extreme words such as 'annihilation', truly necessary? I'm also fairly sure, none are actually having much fun right now, after these tragic outcomes


  • Registered Users Posts: 30,256 ✭✭✭✭ Gatling


    Both should never see the light of day ,the fact she's looking forward to returning to life now the trial is over data a lot


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    Gatling wrote: »
    Both should never see the light of day ,the fact she's looking forward to returning to life now the trial is over data a lot

    ...so people that suffer from serious mental health conditions should be hidden away?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,300 ✭✭✭✭ SEPT 23 1989


    Three murdered and out in a year


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    Three murdered and out in a year

    ...and a family and person destroyed by a country that has inadequate mental health services.......


  • Registered Users Posts: 48,673 ✭✭✭✭ walshb


    Three murdered and out in a year

    But she be grand in a year..

    Ticking fooking time bomb..


  • Registered Users Posts: 48,673 ✭✭✭✭ walshb


    Wanderer78 wrote: »
    ...and a family and person destroyed by a country that has inadequate mental health services.......

    The blame everyone else game..

    FFS!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 8,846 ✭✭✭ Aristotle


    Three murdered and out in a year

    If she was considered mentally insane by medical experts at the time of the murder, why she should not be released if and when she is no longer considered insane?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    walshb wrote: »
    But she be grand in a year..

    Ticking fooking time bomb..

    ...yup, this is more or less the way our health care system sees things.....


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    walshb wrote: »
    The blame everyone else game..

    FFS!!

    ...do you by any chance have any experiences in dealing with our mental health services, have you ever actually spoken to someone that has experienced serious conditions such as psychosis?


  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ CDarby


    One of those cases I don't think I feel right commenting on, namely because I am not privy to all the details of the case, and I'm not a fookin shrink familiar with this women's mental health.

    Rest in eternal peace to the little kids though, and may the extended family get through what must be enormous emotional and physical torture for the rest of their lives left here on earth.


  • Registered Users Posts: 48,673 ✭✭✭✭ walshb


    Wanderer78 wrote: »
    ...do you by any chance have any experiences in dealing with our mental health services, have you ever actually spoken to someone that has experienced serious conditions such as psychosis?

    Have you evidence that this woman murdered her children because the state let her down?

    The state, us, are the reason she did it, are we? It’s our fault?


  • Registered Users Posts: 26,179 ✭✭✭✭ freshpopcorn


    One issue with comparing Alan Hawe to other cases in my opinion is he’s dead.
    So, could he really be assed properly?


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,598 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78


    walshb wrote: »
    Have you evidence that this woman murdered her children because the state let her down?

    The state, us, are the reason she did it, are we? It’s our fault?

    .....errr emm, id class that as 'clearly obvious', if you interact, or try to, with our mental health services, you may see this view point!


This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement