Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry robe

• 17-05-2021 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I would like to buy a dry robe. I don't go into the water very often. Just want to buy a decent good value one. Pity Penney's don't have them! Any recommendations?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭luketitz

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there. I would like to buy a dry robe. I don't go into the water very often. Just want to buy a decent good value one. Pity Penney's don't have them! Any recommendations?

Many thanks

Ali Express have a ton of reasonably priced knockoffs if you don't mind waiting a while for it to arrive!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

A friend has a Moonwrap and swears by it, think she got it online from the UK and a lot less expensive than the Dryrobe. There are a few Irish brands doing them now too, I have seen a couple on Instagram but can't think of their names right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

Dunnes Stores have them at the moment.

https://www.dunnesstores.com/p/changing-robe/1710113

If you are any way handy with a sewing machine there are plenty of YouTube tutorials on how to make your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭sporina

hi ya did you manage to get one that you wer happy with? I would like to get one too - something that does the job but at a reasonable price

TIA

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Penneys are doing their own version for €50 at the moment, not sure how good they are but had a look in the shop and they seemed ok.

• Advertisement
Advertisement