Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you just don't get...

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

Im done. Also, I don't Get how Guinness has gone to shi+e in a supposedly respectable pub like the Galway Hooker in Heuston station.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Standard of football doesn't stop people supporting LOI teams or the MLS, the ladies game also tends to be higher scoring (though the goalkeepers have been getting better and better, they were awful a few years back).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭pgj2015

The keepers are and always will be useless in all womens sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,947 ✭✭✭pgj2015

People who care how other people live their lives, they make judgements if you are a vegetarian, have tattoos, are single etc I have no idea why they care, it doesnt effect them so why cant they just fcuk off and mind their own business? its usually so called friends who are the worst for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,824 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Because they need your/the other persons life to be worse so they can feel better about whatever draining situation they're in. I love all the people who keep telling me I'll regret not having kids, when I have only 1 honest friend who constantly reminds me that I'm dong the right thing. He sounds genuine, the rest sound like they're trying to convince themselves that their own choices were right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

People watching reality tv shows. People who don’t watch any sports at all. People who don’t emigrate or visit other countries.

Advertisement