Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Game thread open....

BIG NEWS!

The wolves have been joined by another wolf.

We now have 5 wolves.

Good luck

Are we going to be told what character is the fifth wolf or is this a surprise?

nothing wrote: »
    Am I the only one not bothered about eurovision?!

I'm not, I actually didn't even know it was on this week until I went channel surfing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I'm not, I actually didn't even know it was on this week until I went channel surfing.

Phew! Glad I'm not completely weird

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Am I the only one not bothered about eurovision?!

I’m with nothing on this. I haven’t watched it in years.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Phew! Glad I'm not completely weird

Maybe the wolves watched it in their Den together last night, had a massive party and haven’t sobered up enough yet to realise they are chatting in the wrong thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Jake WW wrote: »
    Maybe the wolves watched it in their Den together last night, had a massive party and haven’t sobered up enough yet to realise they are chatting in the wrong thread.

That makes total sense! Pesky wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Are we supposed to be wolf hunting today?

I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing :o

Why wouldn't we be wolf hunting in a game of werewolf?

I guess if you were a wolf, you wouldn't supposed to be wolf hunting today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I did because all the eurovision themed games got me into it this year :)
    Much more fun if you are invested and have company (of a sort) rather than watching alone :D

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Why wouldn't we be wolf hunting in a game of werewolf?

I guess if you were a wolf, you wouldn't supposed to be wolf hunting today.

I dunno, I thought today was a meet and greet day with the real business starting tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Didn't realise there was an option for anon account. I really should read things properly!

So today is the last day of the football season, so many of you may be tied up.
    I wont be up late tonight as I am already tired! and with no lynch today it is the only night I can.

Not expecting to see anything but fluff tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Are we going to be told what character is the fifth wolf or is this a surprise?

tenor.gif

I dunno, I thought today was a meet and greet day with the real business starting tomorrow.

Well, this pre-turn phase can be treated as an extension to day 1, as opposed to other incarnations where it was a night 0, which means its safe to wolf hunt without having to worry about being munched before the game even begins, which led to lots of fluff posting as if you played seriously, you would be setting yourself up for n0 munch, but as there is no munch before d1 lynch, I am going to use this time in order to lynch as best i can at the lynch.

Didn't realise there was an option for anon account. I really should read things properly!

So today is the last day of the football season, so many of you may be tied up.
    I wont be up late tonight as I am already tired! and with no lynch today it is the only night I can.

Not expecting to see anything but fluff tonight.

This is exactly what a wolf would want to let happen to the pre-turn.

This is exactly what a wolf would want to let happen to the pre-turn.

Really? you think hungover eurovision fans and last day of the PL is going to make for an exciting evening? I assume you have played WW before where this day is the fluffiest in the universe?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    tenor.gif

The fifth wolf is Tony Stark?!?!

:eek:

Well, this pre-turn phase can be treated as an extension to day 1, as opposed to other incarnations where it was a night 0, which means its safe to wolf hunt without having to worry about being munched before the game even begins, which led to lots of fluff posting as if you played seriously, you would be setting yourself up for n0 munch, but as there is no munch before d1 lynch, I am going to use this time in order to lynch as best i can at the lynch.
    Really? you think hungover eurovision fans and last day of the PL is going to make for an exciting evening? I assume you have played WW before where this day is the fluffiest in the universe?

Not reading the thread and only responding to posts about you is wolfie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

cee_jay wrote: »
    I broke my last wine glass cleaning up this morning. So I've just ordered more, but it means either no wine while I'm waiting for them... Or else wine from a gin goblet.
    The prosecco flutes have survived though \o/

Ah you were cleaning up broken glass.....is that a thing now.:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Trigger wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Howdy folks! Just in from the Golf course.. got lashed on! Gonna have some R&R and watch the football. Catch up with all ye crazy heads later!
    Just back from Pitch and Putt myself. Was pouring down when we got there, only sinners in the place. Cleared up at the second hole, miraculous :D

Not reading the thread and only responding to posts about you is wolfie too.

Whatever are you talking about. Run back to your pack wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Eva WW wrote: »
    Just back from Pitch and Putt myself. Was pouring down when we got there, only sinners in the place. Cleared up at the second hole, miraculous :D

Was lashing up till the 6th and then cleared up, was drenched though so didn't dry out at all..

Had a 2 though so delighted as I'll get some winnings for that :D

• Advertisement

For what reasons are you calling me a wolf? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Evening all

Hungover here too and the fantasy is going very poorly

I'm starting to feel like I'm the only non drinker in FG..

Wine this, hangovers that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Trigger wrote: »
    I'm starting to feel like I'm the only non drinker in FG..

Wine this, hangovers that :D

It's a good excuse for staying in the bed till noon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote:
    For what reasons are you calling me a wolf?

Pretty sure that's village Flushy :D she doesn't like being called a wolf as village and it makes her shouty :pac:

It's a good excuse for staying in the bed till noon.

Yeah, but try that with a 3 year old! I'm surprised he hasn't driven me to drink yet.

So, the pleasant fluff portion is over then.

Necro wrote: »
    Pretty sure that's village Flushy :D she doesn't like being called a wolf as village and it makes her shouty :pac:

Pretty easy tell to fake, if ya ask me. Wouldn't be so quick to stick a village read on that behavior.

Necro wrote: »

Noted for latter.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Noted for latter.

Your note has been noted.

Advertisement