Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic question

Options
  • 13-05-2021 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

Sorry if I’m in the wrong place, I’m on the phone and can’t find the mechanic thread-

I have a cannondale topstone 0 (aluminium), it currently has a grx crank with a 1.37 x24 threaded bottom bracket- I’m looking for a powermeter, and this one came up- Sram gxp shaft, 24mm on drive side, 22mm on non drive side, carbon cranks, 130 bcd.- would I be able to get a bottom bracket to fit ?
    Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭bikedude

You probably will need to buy a matching Sram bottom bracket to fit the cranks. I am almost sure they will have the option available to fit the treaded bottom bracket on the bike. https://www.sram.com/en/sram/models/bb-gxp-a1

Or you can change the left arm on the GRX and get something like that

https://www.sigmasports.com/item/Stages-Cycling/G3-Power-L-Shimano-GRX-RX810-Power-Meter/PDAX

• Registered Users Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭nilhg

Sorry if I’m in the wrong place, I’m on the phone and can’t find the mechanic thread-

I have a cannondale topstone 0 (aluminium), it currently has a grx crank with a 1.37 x24 threaded bottom bracket- I’m looking for a powermeter, and this one came up- Sram gxp shaft, 24mm on drive side, 22mm on non drive side, carbon cranks, 130 bcd.- would I be able to get a bottom bracket to fit ?
    Tia

With 130mm BCD you won't be able to fit chainrings to give you anything like the gearing you currently have, probably be stuck with 53/39 up front.

I'm only after laying my hands on a Topstone, crank based PM looks the way to go.

Advertisement