Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finches Orange

Options
  • 10-05-2021 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭

While doing some work on my house, I came across a bottles of Finches orange in the eaves of the house that the builder must have left 20 years ago.

It struck me that I haven't seen (or certainly noticed) Finches soft drinks in supermarkets for many years.

Are they gone?
    Post edited by Gloomtastic! on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Its still listed on the C&C product portfolio - http://candcgroupplc.net/brands/non-alcoholic/finches
    I would have seen it more in pubs/restaurants than shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,885 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Haven't seen them in Tesco or Supervalu.

Although VUZE sparkling orange in ALDI really reminds me of Finches...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭dmn22

I remember whenever I was going to the pub as a child with my parents and I'd ask for a club orange and a pack of tayto and if you ever got a Finches back it was a real downer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭beachhead

dmn22 wrote: »
    I remember whenever I was going to the pub as a child with my parents and I'd ask for a club orange and a pack of tayto and if you ever got a Finches back it was a real downer.

Very strange as Finches was/is a better product once C&C starting watering the club orange.Dunnes sell it

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I have never wanted anything as badly as I now want a Finches orange. THANKS Doodah7.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Flashbacks to scout cycle trips in the late 90s fuelled by this stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Anyone seen any Finches lately? Just talking about it recently that we haven’t seen it anywhere in yonks. It was on a par with Club

• Registered Users Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Two zombies on the same day Did I mention the apocalypse recently? 😇

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement